Strategic Solution Architects
SSA helps companies leverage their data and digital assets, optimally.
SSA is uniquely positioned to provide companies with insight, solutions and services to manage and optimise the value of their data and digital assets. Through subsidiaries such as the B.I.Practice, SSA has earned a reputation as both a trusted advisor as well as a supplier of world-leading software and services.
All companies hold large volumes of data related to the systems they run, their operations and processes as well as their staff and customers. Housed in databases and files systems, most organisations, spend large amounts of money on people and systems to manage their data; however; they do not effectively leverage the value of this data to provide actionable insights and competitive advantage to turn this asset into ‘smart data’.
Most organisations struggle to manage data in terms of growth, security and management.
- Organisations struggle to manage data growth, security & management.
- They fail to derive actionable insight from their data and digital assets.
- Can’t provide real business value.
- Unable able to harness data & digital assets to drive innovation in order to stay competitive.
- Blends expertise and experience.
- Proven methodologies and best-of-breed technologies.
- Enables the management of data & digital assets.
- Helps derive meaningful insights & true business value, optimally.
SSA has partnerships with global leading software vendors and together with the companies own Applications, Intellectual Property and Services Methodologies, SSA is able to drive specific solution-oriented messages into the market.
- Data as a Service is changing the paradigm for managing data in order to achieve efficiencies in in-memory computing, combining transactional and analytical processing, integration, quality, meta-data, testing, archiving and backup to name a few.
- Mobility Applications and Platforms provide an end-to-end mobile enterprise application platform that empowers business to quickly define, design, build, integrate, deploy and manage enterprise apps
- Security & Governance, applied on data assets are able to manage risk and compliance with real-time monitoring of data stored across heterogeneous environments
- Utilising a cloud based enablement model, SSA can provide organisations with technology solutions through a subscription-based structure.
Technology investments can be amortised for over the expected life of the technology and align the cash flows to the customers revenue model.
Even though SSA still offers the traditional model of enterprise sales, a subscription based term license can now be offered both On-Premise or Off-Premise through our Private Cloud Hosting partners.
- Smart Analytics are provided through real-time data and the analytics continuum to drive actionable insights, enabling organisations to make better decisions.
Analytical solutions provide understanding not only in the traditional data warehouse stacks; rather they offer a more holistic approach encompassing comprehensive understanding of a corporation’s internal and external data.
Examples of these offerings include Intelligent Business Operations, Social Analytics, Predicative and Prescriptive Analytics.
Helps organizations fight complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
Offers integrated software and solutions for all of your business and organizational challenges.
Kony apps and Mobility Platform give enterprises the efficiency and flexibility of the broadest possible device and OS compatibility.
Delphix transforms the way that organizations manage data for their application projects, and enables Data as a Service.
Provides industry leading database management solutions empowering organizations that demand high availability and high performance systems.
Helps organizations achieve their business objectives faster through operational efficiency, modernization and process optimization.
Alan is the CEO and founding member of SSA and oversees the strategic growth for the group as a whole. He is an experienced technology professional with in excess of 30 years technical and management experience in ICT.
In the role of Chief Operating Officer, Wayne is responsible for leading the Strategic Operations, Sales Support and Strategic Initiatives for the business. Wayne has over 25 years experience in the IT industry.
Paul is the Sales Director for SSA South Africa, with 22 years experience in ICT sales, and experience in large IT companies such as IBM and SAP.
Alan heads up the Cloud Services division at SSA and is the Director for the Groups Business Units. He has more than 28 years of experience in the IT industry in a number of technical and management roles within technology sales and services.
Sandy runs the Support and Maintenance for SSA, and overseas customer relationship management for the Group. Her IT career started more than 30 years ago as a mainframe developer.
As Technical Director, Ocea is responsible for executing on the Group’s Strategy around our solutions in the innovation space. Ocea has a BSc in Computer Science with over 30 years experience working at IBM.
Edward heads up the Services and Consulting teams for the SSA Group. He has a deep understanding of data integration practices and a deep passion for architecting Enterprise Information Management solutions.
Edward van der Walt
Services Practice Manager
Craig heads up the Mobile Division at SSA with a BSc in Computational Applied Mathematics and 18 years experience in Software Engineering and Solution Architecture.
Some Customer Success Stories
SSA consulting services have delivered and continues to deliver business value to its broad base of customers through its specialised practices. The SSA practices will formulate an implementation approach and delivery framework using industry best approaches to discover and implement on your requirements.
We achieve this through:
- The SSA Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS’s)
- Our extensive experience in delivering ‘Data-Driven Insights’
- Expectation: deliver and exceed on customer requirements and expectations
- Obligation: understand the market trends, strategies of software vendors and the needs of our customers
PWC report warns that businesses are leaving themselves vulnerable to cyberattacks due to lack of understanding over risks. by Danny Palmer
The sharing of knowledge and data is not something that always comes naturally to traditionally competitive companies, but collaboration is the key to getting ahead Unless you frequent the personal hygiene shelves at the supermarket, you’re unlikely to have heard of Proctor & Gamble’s Crest Spinbrush. Yet the product is something of a milestone in … Continue reading Our Digital Planet: Collaborating For Success
By Christian Horak, Global Vice President, SAP These days, it’s almost impossible to come across a news site or enterprise IT newsfeed that does not feature the topic of “digitalization” or “digital transformation.” The shift has earned quite the buzz recently. And, as it is common with megatrends such as “digitalization,” the discussion is mainly … Continue reading Empowering The Human Element Of The Digital Revolution